Monday 19 May 2014

happy days

There has recently been a trend on social media for #100happydays. The idea is to focus on something that has made you happy each day. My blog sort of serves this purpose for me, as does my beautiful baby boy! He'd pretty much be my happy thing each day right now! 

I had some awful news that really put this all into perspective earlier this week. A friend of mine's boyfriend passed away. He died in a car crash in Australia while travelling the world, living his dreams. It's someone I've never met, don't know anything about and I'm not in close contact with my friend anymore, yet it's really stuck with me and I can't stop thinking about how she must be feeling. 

It's another reminder that we need to grab this life with both hands and live for today, soaking up each moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment