Wednesday 30 April 2014

catching a cuddle

How is it possible to spend all of my time with Hugo yet miss him?!

I guess I'm a busy body and that in turn means that we've recently not had many cuddles. Either someone else has held him when he's in a cuddlable mood, or I've been too tired to safely stay awake, had too much else to do so have put him down to sleep or have been trying to keep him awake during the day so he'll sleep better at night!  

Despite a crazily tiring day yesterday (Leeds - Notts - London - Notts) and a drive back up to Leeds on very little sleep, I'm forcing myself to stay awake to enjoy this cuddle.

I think Hugo needs a bit of chilled out mummy time after his first trip to the capital and I know his daddy will be stealing lots of cuddles this evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment